INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

Started by Phil, April 27, 2015, 09:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil

I'm sorry for the trouble but when I go to access the file install.php gives me this error:
INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
I send also the site where the web interface:
http://teamspeakfree.it/JTS3/webinterface/install.php
How do I solve?

Stefan1200

Like the error message says: "More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Phil

Excuse me but write permissions PHP them .. There is a solution?

Stefan1200

Phil

Stefan1200

The config directory needs write permission. But thats not the problem for the internal server error. My guess: A required php module is not activated. But you will only know that if you check the server log file like I wrote 10 minutes ago.

Phil

Stefan can not istallarmi you the webinterface? Obviously you do in private all access web so if you see something wrong I ..
Obviously you pay

Stefan1200

Just check if your PHP installation match the system requirements and check out the error message in the web server log file.

Phil

I do not know where are the system logs ..
Can you tell me where I find them?

Stefan1200

No, because thats different on every operating system and installation of the web server. But the administrator of your web server should know it or should be able to google that within minutes.

Phil

My hosting provider has the website in maintenance and maintenance ends in 2 weeks and I need the panel within 2/3 days ..
Like I said if you do not pay, and I check if I have done something wrong?
I have access

Stefan1200

Phil

My hosting Provider have a website OFFLINE..
And now i dont have a log server..
if you do the data FTP can access and see if I'm wrong to configure the file?

Phil

Flofus

What was wrong now? Can you tell us how you resolve it.