More than one bot

Started by Kierrip, March 30, 2017, 05:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kierrip

Hello,
I have check the permission and don't see really difference between into "Administrator permissions?" When making an user.
I would like to know 2 things
1) Could i create more than one bot on the same server?
2) If not, how to allow people to use the bot without deleting when i allow function as admin

Thanks

Stefan1200

1.) Why you need this?
2.) You know the bot user interface? Just enter the bot settings and click on Bot User in the menu. Just select the users who can administrate this bot.

Check out the screenshot, you see a "Bot User" link below the bot name on the following screenshot:
https://www.stefan1200.de/documentation/jts3servermod_mysql/webinterface3/botmanager_desktop_dark.png

Kierrip

i would have love to be able to make different bots to see them opening new messages with differents name like: clanname and generalinfo name
As a ts of games i would see many reason to have different bot with differents nickname opening different welcome message to users

Stefan1200

Quote from: Kierrip on March 30, 2017, 09:01:10 PM
As a ts of games i would see many reason to have different bot with differents nickname opening different welcome message to users

You can have different welcome messages, that is not a problem. Just create multiple Welcome Message functions. But I don't get the usage of different nicknames.

Kierrip

for example a guy in the clan EDR connect

He get a message from "EDR Daily news:"
Hello captain today edr is moving to this port to make blbbla

He get a message from: "Admin RVR France"
Hello captain our nation is attck this target, be connecte on ts on 22h

He get a message from : "PvP event"
Hello, we are hosting a pvp event on this target on this port blablabla

(that are example)

Stefan1200

I still don't see the usage in it, it is just fun stuff. Modify the web interface on your own, if you need this fun stuff, but it won't be official.

Pierre

Quote from: Kierrip on March 30, 2017, 10:19:35 PM
for example a guy in the clan EDR connect

He get a message from "EDR Daily news:"
Hello captain today edr is moving to this port to make blbbla

He get a message from: "Admin RVR France"
Hello captain our nation is attck this target, be connecte on ts on 22h

He get a message from : "PvP event"
Hello, we are hosting a pvp event on this target on this port blablabla

(that are example)
You can try to remove the ip:port checker to use multiple bots on your server